FLI Charge is a wireless power solution for your electronic devices.
The IPS and FLI Charge team brought five products to production in only five months while also working on everything from branding (logo design and color selection) to industrial design, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and production.
“We searched diligently for a firm that was capable of taking our flagship product line from sketches to functional prototypes in a very condensed time frame and IPS delivered on their promises and surpassed all of our expectations“ – Cliff Weinstein, President of FLI Charge
FLI Charge came to IPS looking for a partner that could assist in designing and developing a product line that would stand out in the eyes of consumers and the company’s partners.
IPS’ Industrial Design team redesigned FLI Charge’s product ecosystem, which utilizes wireless conductive power and features elegant charging solutions that simultaneously power multiple devices on the same pad via four contact points known as the Fli Charge Constellation.
In conjunction with the Mechanical Engineering team, our designers refined the entire product line, maintaining a consistent design language and finish while also allowing for a seamless integration of custom branding and white-label opportunities. The team’s redesign efforts included enhanced aesthetics and mechanics for FLI Charge’s product line while also minimizing designs for a more sleek and compact look. The IPS ID team also produced high-quality graphics used for marketing and reimagined the company logo to better represent the core Fli Charge Constellation.
– The only wireless power solution that is fully interoperable between different devices ranging from smartphones to power tools.
– FLI Charge wireless charging replaces inefficient inductive charging with highly efficient conductive technology.
– As many as five devices can be charged on a single charging pad.
– When using a FLI Charge phone case, no charging cables are needed; drop the phone in its case directly on the charging pad in any orientation.
– For mobile devices without a charging case, FLI Charge connection modules are magnetic and affix to charging pads.
– FLI Charge can accommodate anything that uses USB or micro USB.
– FLI Charge is safe and user friendly.
Back Story: How FLI Charge Took Flight – Innovate LI
Gonna FLI Now: Power Pad Charges Up – Innovate LI